Onethinx Core LoRaWAN module
In close cooperation with Cypress and ESCRYPT we have developed the Onethinx Core module. Tailored to suit LoRaWan projects that requires ultra-secure end-to-end encryption combined with robust LoRaWAN functionality. The Onethinx Core module contains our own PSoC® 6 optimized LoRaWAN stack for industries best performance. Due to the integrated antenna and the ready implemented isolated LoRaWAN stack the module is ready to use ‘out of the box’. The Cypress PSoC® 6 configurable analog and digital blocks ensures an easy and direct connection to virtually any sensor without the need of additional components.
This makes the Onethinx Core module extremely well suited for projects that require high security and optimal performance like public security, agriculture, leak detection, disaster precaution, gas- and water metering, street lighting applications and many more.
We proudly announce the unique ultra secure Onethinx Core module
The only LoRaWAN™ module with latest Cypress® PSoC® 6 MCU.
Purpose-built for the IoT.
1st LoRaWAN™ module with embedded secure element.
Ultra secure without adding external components.
1st LoRaWAN™ module with dual ARM® Core processor.
LoRaWAN™ stack runs isolated from user code for ultimate security.
The first LoRaWAN™ module with the latest Semtech® SX126x chipset.
Increased range at lower power.
Smallest LoRaWAN™ module with integrated antenna.
Eliminates radio certification at system level
Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) 5.0.
Adding wireless configuration possibilities, over the air firmware upgrades.
Recommended by Cypress®, ESCRYPT® and The Things Network®.
Easy to connect to virtually any sensor.
Cypress PSoC® 6 inside
- Connect to virtually any sensor
- Asymmetric dual-core architecture
- BLE, USB
- Secure isolated execution environment
- On-chip hardware-accelarated cryptography
- Industry-leading ultra-low power
- Consuming 22μA/MHz in active mode
Semtech SX126X inside
- LoRa and FSK Modem
- 170 dB maximum link budget (SX1262 / 68)
- +22 dBm or +15 dBm high efficiency PA
- Low RX current of 4.6 mA
- Integrated DC-DC converter and LDO
- Programmable bit rate up to 62.5 kbps LoRa and 300 kbps FSK
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- 88 dB blocking immunity at 1 MHz offset
- Co-channel rejection of 19 dB in LoRa mode
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK and LoRa modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Automatic Channel Activity Detection (CAD) with ultra-fast AFC
ESCRYPT Security solution implemented
- Local Provisioning Authority (LPA)
- Payload Authentication
- Payload Encryption
- Device Key Provisioning
- ESCRYPT KMS/Join Server
Cypress Semiconductor PSoC® 6 supports ARM Platform Security Architecture (PSA)
Jack Ogawa, Senior Director of Marketing, MCU at Cypress Semiconductor talks PSoC® 6 and arm PSA at Embedded World 2018, PSoC® 6 MCUs now support the highest level of security as defined by the Arm Platform Security Architecture (PSA). In the interview, Jack discusses the three levels of hardware-based isolation for securing connecting devices. Cypress also gave a cool demo illustrating how a LoRaWAN edge node can be secured with a PSoC® 6 MCU.