- Graduated or graduating in Embedded Systems and Automation?
- Do you dream of a job at a company that is leading with innovations in the field of Internet of Things?
- Always wanted to be involved in the development and marketing of smart sensors?
- Interested in working in a team with top developers in the field of LoRaWan technology?
Onethinx BV develops smart applications based on in-house developed the LoRaWan module. The interest in this module is enormous worldwide (check https://onethinx.nl/onethinx-in-the-press/) and we expect a huge demand for our products and services. Therefore, we are looking for enthusiastic and creative embedded software toppers that can keep up with our growth.
- You will be involved in the further development of our LoRaWan module: i.e. among others, programming LoRaWan stack in this module.
- You help to realize solutions (based on sensors) for different sectors.
- You support us in implementing IoT security concepts (end-to-end payload encryption e.d.).
- And of course you apply your knowledge when programming embedded applications. A pre, not a must, is if you can support us with PCB design.
- Enthusiasm, commitment, solution-oriented and creative are the personal characteristics of the new colleagues we are looking for.
- You will of course have the right qualifications: completed (or nearly completed) study program Embedded Systems and Automation.
- The chance to work at a company that is about to successfully introduce innovative and unique IoT solutions.
- A good salary that suits your qualities and education.
- Excellent fringe benefits.
- Working in a highly inspiring environment with equally grounded colleagues who are just as smart as you.
Interested in an exploratory conversation? Do you want more information? Call Richard Selles +31 (0)38 - 850 1000) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Onethinx is a spin-off of Netivity in Zwolle, chosen in 2017 as the best e-commerce company in the Netherlands. Approximately 70 colleagues work in the group.